Our 2 Day Excel Public Course
Bring your basic Microsoft Excel skills up to Advanced level
with our intensive Two Day course.
If you prefer an instructor led public course then our 2 day intensive Excel course will bring your basic Excel skills up to Advanced Level.
Held in a modern training environment in Southwark, central London. Each student will have use of PC as the course is very proactive. You can expect
- Small class sizes.
- Modern training conditions.
- Hot meal at lunchtime.
- Certificate of completion.
- Six months email support
- Courses cover both Excel 2007, 2010 & 2013
- Post Course Support with Free access to our e-learning centre with over 100 videos & case studies.
Students should be comfortable entering data into Excel, applying basic formatting, be able to create simple formulas and know how to use the SUM, AVERAGE, MIN & MAX Functions. Finally you should be able to sort and do basic filters.
5% discount for two or more Bookings.
- Relative/Absolute Reference
- using Cell references
- Use of Fill Handle
- Formatting problems
- Good practice techniques
- Concept and Purpose
- Using named cells/ranges in formulas
- Automatic Excel using the IF Function.
- Why the Vlookup Function is soimportant
- Building a basic Vlookup
- Maximizing the Vlookup Function with the essential Excel Concepts
- Conditional Formatting
- Entering Dates and Times
- Different date/time formats
- Using the DAY(),MONTH(),YEAR() functions
- Time calculations
- Formula Auditing Tools
- Tracing Precedents/Dependents
- Goto Special
- Linking sheets in the same file
- Linking different Excel files
- Using Edit, Links,Viewing different files at once,
- Viewing different sheets at once
- Window Split
- What is a Pivot Table
- Pivot Table Example Recipes
- Understanding the Pivot Table Toolbars
- Understanding the relationship between Items & Values.
- Choosing Chart Types
- Creating Charts
- Editing and Formatting charts
- Saving custom chart types
- VLOOKUP + Helper columns
- INDEX & MATCH
- SUMIF & SUMIFS , COUNTIF & COUNTIFS
- OFFSET & INDIRECT Functions
- IF and nested IF Function Examples
- AND, OR, NOT Functions to test for multiple conditions.
- Concatenate Text
- LEFT, RIGHT, MID , TRIM Functions
- REPLACE, SUBSTITUTE, EXACT, PROPER Functions
- Advanced Filters
- Using List Features
- Dynamic Lists
- Changing the pivot table layout
- Grouping Dates & items
- Inserting calculated fields
- Pivot Table Options
- Display and hide data in fields
- Lay out reports directly on worksheet
- Pivot Charts
- Pivot Slicers and Dashboards.
- 20 Pivot Table Recipes to transform your reports
- Custom Views
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables
- Purpose of Macros
- Recording macros
- Absolute and relative record
- Running macros:
- Custom buttons, menu items, keyboard
- Pivot Table Macros